Stuff is the Stephen Einhorn blog where you'll hear from Stephen, Estella, Jane and the rest of Team Einhorn. Join the conversation, we would love to hear from you!
- Stephen Einhorn is an ethical & sustainable jewellery brand, but what does this mean?
- Stephen Einhorn Signet ring worn by Russel Tovey in Wylde Magazine
- Our Heavy Link necklace worn by Robert Pattinson in Esquire Magazine
- The History & The Enduring Style of Signet Rings
- What is the September birthstone?
- About Town
- Around The World
- Behind The Scenes
- Bespoke Jewellery
- Destinee & Dirk
- Great Brits
- In The Press
- Jewellery Guides
- Jukebox Friday
- Looks We Love
- Our Customer Testimonials
- Our London
- Photo Friday
- Skulls & Bones
- Stephen Einhorn News & Events
Monthly Archives: May 2013
I have walked past this place a million times and never noticed it, so it was a nice surprise to find myself invited inside by the ‘Ladies who take Afternoon Tea’ for another slap up tea last Saturday. Dean Street Town … Continue reading
And the bride and groom wore… trainers! Who would have expected that under that diaphanous bridal gown lay a pair of red high tops. We love this individual touch. If your big day is just around the corner and you’re looking for … Continue reading
Don’t worry Bee happy! Ha ha get it, Bee happy… The old ones are the best. Well I make myself laugh anyway, plus it’s a pretty good philosophy! Our bumblebee charm is handmade in our London jewellery workshops and can … Continue reading
Fab Annie Hall meets Jay Gatsby inspired shot of Sean from blog *fruitpunch wearing our men’s Knife Edge medium bracelet in silver. Love the hat too!