Stuff is the Stephen Einhorn blog where you'll hear from Stephen, Estella, Jane and the rest of Team Einhorn. Join the conversation, we would love to hear from you!
- Little Works of Art #1 – The Strawberry Heart Necklace
- Finally it’s a Leap Year!
- Stephen Einhorn is an ethical & sustainable jewellery brand, but what does this mean?
- Stephen Einhorn Signet ring worn by Russel Tovey in Wylde Magazine
- Our Heavy Link necklace worn by Robert Pattinson in Esquire Magazine
- About Town
- Around The World
- Behind The Scenes
- Bespoke Jewellery
- Destinee & Dirk
- Great Brits
- In The Press
- Jewellery Guides
- Jukebox Friday
- Looks We Love
- Our Customer Testimonials
- Our London
- Photo Friday
- Skulls & Bones
- Stephen Einhorn News & Events
Monthly Archives: January 2016
We saw a truly eclectic mix of styles at London Collections Men Autumn/Winter 2016 (aka men’s fashion week) – and we wouldn’t expect any less. It was A-game, after A-game, after A-game! Here are some of our favourite looks.
We can’t believe David Bowie has died. We listened to him, we admired him and we followed him. He made us all feel we could be cool too, that and so much more. The last great innovator. His records have … Continue reading
Were you given a wonderful piece of Stephen Einhorn jewellery for Christmas? Do you have a favourite design you’ve had for years? Has someone presented you with one of our engagement rings and uttered those four little words? Well don’t … Continue reading