Stuff is the Stephen Einhorn blog where you'll hear from Stephen, Estella, Jane and the rest of Team Einhorn. Join the conversation, we would love to hear from you!
- Little Works of Art #1 – The Strawberry Heart Necklace
- Finally it’s a Leap Year!
- Stephen Einhorn is an ethical & sustainable jewellery brand, but what does this mean?
- Stephen Einhorn Signet ring worn by Russel Tovey in Wylde Magazine
- Our Heavy Link necklace worn by Robert Pattinson in Esquire Magazine
- About Town
- Around The World
- Behind The Scenes
- Bespoke Jewellery
- Destinee & Dirk
- Great Brits
- In The Press
- Jewellery Guides
- Jukebox Friday
- Looks We Love
- Our Customer Testimonials
- Our London
- Photo Friday
- Skulls & Bones
- Stephen Einhorn News & Events
Monthly Archives: July 2016
Kristian Nairn (Hodor from Game of Thrones… Hold the Door!) recently commissioned this bespoke Skull and Bones ring from us, and one thing he was very sure about was that he wanted Stephen to include skulls on his design. Skulls … Continue reading
The Trilliant cut stone is rather more elegant than it’s sci-fi sounding name suggests. It is in fact a portmanteau of ‘triangle’ and ‘brilliant’ and that’s exactly what it is: a triangular modified brilliant cut. The brilliant cut is of … Continue reading