We set the scene, a man unsuspecting with his partner is getting excited because they are going on an amazing trip to the Grand Canyon… IN A HELICOPTER! Pretty special so far. They have lovely weather, conditions look good, they are relaxing, enjoying the scenery. Then… the pilot suggests they land and take a look around. Good idea, it’s an unusual place, who wouldn’t want to check it out, but then? A proposal! Right there. How amazingly romantic. These two lovely customers were kind enough to share their special moment with us (almost we weren’t actually there) and sent us these really wonderful photos. With a set up like that how could you refuse? We send our hearty congratulations to you both and hope you are enjoying wearing your palladium Metal Geo Elipse rings.
Stuff is the Stephen Einhorn blog where you'll hear from Stephen, Estella, Jane and the rest of Team Einhorn. Join the conversation, we would love to hear from you!
- Stephen Einhorn is an ethical & sustainable jewellery brand, but what does this mean?
- Stephen Einhorn Signet ring worn by Russel Tovey in Wylde Magazine
- Our Heavy Link necklace worn by Robert Pattinson in Esquire Magazine
- The History & The Enduring Style of Signet Rings
- What is the September birthstone?
- About Town
- Around The World
- Behind The Scenes
- Bespoke Jewellery
- Destinee & Dirk
- Great Brits
- In The Press
- Jewellery Guides
- Jukebox Friday
- Looks We Love
- Our Customer Testimonials
- Our London
- Photo Friday
- Skulls & Bones
- Stephen Einhorn News & Events