Here we have the lovely Tom and Sarah, the bride wearing a bespoke version of our Dainty Belle wedding and engagement rings, the groom sporting a natty Silver Geo ring as his wedding ring of choice. I love the photo of them together despite the slightly radioactive nature of the lighting – did they marry in a nightclub? How radical! I joke of course! I am told the wedding was really lovely and everyone had a good time. They both look radiant and Lord Einhorn is ALWAYS happy to be a part of his customers’ special day (he means by making the rings, he really doesn’t need to be invited to every wedding, and anyway he’s such a big crier that I quite often have to take him out of the ceremony…) Congratulations Tom and Sarah and we will expect to see you, Tom, for the purchase of an eternity ring in a years time or something else lovely on your first anniversary…? Actually people I have made a mistake…the bride had a bespoke ring styled in a size between the Dainty Belle and the Belle set as she had her own family diamond..nice.
Stuff is the Stephen Einhorn blog where you'll hear from Stephen, Estella, Jane and the rest of Team Einhorn. Join the conversation, we would love to hear from you!
- Stephen Einhorn is an ethical & sustainable jewellery brand, but what does this mean?
- Stephen Einhorn Signet ring worn by Russel Tovey in Wylde Magazine
- Our Heavy Link necklace worn by Robert Pattinson in Esquire Magazine
- The History & The Enduring Style of Signet Rings
- What is the September birthstone?
- About Town
- Around The World
- Behind The Scenes
- Bespoke Jewellery
- Destinee & Dirk
- Great Brits
- In The Press
- Jewellery Guides
- Jukebox Friday
- Looks We Love
- Our Customer Testimonials
- Our London
- Photo Friday
- Skulls & Bones
- Stephen Einhorn News & Events