Look at all these crazy shapes! I left some stock of our new Porcelain Polar Bear Christmas tree decorations and a few of our oversized Porcelain rings on a table in the workshop and every time I walked passed one of the creatives who works here had rearranged them into some kind of tableau. I’m not sure what a psychiatrist would make of these pretty pictures; it looked like it could be the Rorschach Test gone mad! Anyway we had a good laugh at the chaotic minds that we all work with everyday! Who knew?
Stuff is the Stephen Einhorn blog where you'll hear from Stephen, Estella, Jane and the rest of Team Einhorn. Join the conversation, we would love to hear from you!
- Stephen Einhorn is an ethical & sustainable jewellery brand, but what does this mean?
- Stephen Einhorn Signet ring worn by Russel Tovey in Wylde Magazine
- Our Heavy Link necklace worn by Robert Pattinson in Esquire Magazine
- The History & The Enduring Style of Signet Rings
- What is the September birthstone?
- About Town
- Around The World
- Behind The Scenes
- Bespoke Jewellery
- Destinee & Dirk
- Great Brits
- In The Press
- Jewellery Guides
- Jukebox Friday
- Looks We Love
- Our Customer Testimonials
- Our London
- Photo Friday
- Skulls & Bones
- Stephen Einhorn News & Events