Absolutely love this photo of Tilda Swinton and David Bowie dressed as each other. We think everyone should be treated equally and with respect. This is not only for straight, gay or bisexual people (to name a few) but for old people as well as the young. Every group in our society seems to be stigmatised in some way. We are afraid of the young and ignore the needs of the old. Basically everyone needs to be nicer and more concerned for each other. What difference does it make to a person who they sleep with? Anyway enjoy the photo, David looks worried and Tilda looks like Glenn Close… or is that just me?
Stuff is the Stephen Einhorn blog where you'll hear from Stephen, Estella, Jane and the rest of Team Einhorn. Join the conversation, we would love to hear from you!
- Stephen Einhorn is an ethical & sustainable jewellery brand, but what does this mean?
- Stephen Einhorn Signet ring worn by Russel Tovey in Wylde Magazine
- Our Heavy Link necklace worn by Robert Pattinson in Esquire Magazine
- The History & The Enduring Style of Signet Rings
- What is the September birthstone?
- About Town
- Around The World
- Behind The Scenes
- Bespoke Jewellery
- Destinee & Dirk
- Great Brits
- In The Press
- Jewellery Guides
- Jukebox Friday
- Looks We Love
- Our Customer Testimonials
- Our London
- Photo Friday
- Skulls & Bones
- Stephen Einhorn News & Events