A few snaps to show how worthy we are sometimes… all got down and dirty (well actually that’s not true as quite a few people suddenly ‘went missing’ as we attempted to spring clean part of our London jewellery workshop. Lord Einhorn likes his nails, screws and pieces of metal, wood, plastic etc – all have to be wrenched from his hands as his hoarding has become a nightmare! Left to his own devices we would be all be living under mounds of reclaimed objects. We made a promising start… let’s hope we can finish sometime this year! More workshops renovations are coming soon as we need additional space, so yet again I’m afraid we’ll have to divert Einhorns attention whist we carefully chuck (and naturally I don’t actually mean chuck I mean recycle) all the useless stuff out, ‘look over DE there!
Stuff is the Stephen Einhorn blog where you'll hear from Stephen, Estella, Jane and the rest of Team Einhorn. Join the conversation, we would love to hear from you!
- Stephen Einhorn is an ethical & sustainable jewellery brand, but what does this mean?
- Stephen Einhorn Signet ring worn by Russel Tovey in Wylde Magazine
- Our Heavy Link necklace worn by Robert Pattinson in Esquire Magazine
- The History & The Enduring Style of Signet Rings
- What is the September birthstone?
- About Town
- Around The World
- Behind The Scenes
- Bespoke Jewellery
- Destinee & Dirk
- Great Brits
- In The Press
- Jewellery Guides
- Jukebox Friday
- Looks We Love
- Our Customer Testimonials
- Our London
- Photo Friday
- Skulls & Bones
- Stephen Einhorn News & Events