To celebrate the fact that for the centenary year of the Chelsea Flower Show the Royal Horticultural Society have lifted the ban on the garden gnome (here at Einhorn Towers we’re commitment to celebrating individuality so we were obviously appalled to hear about this existing gnome ban – simply archaic!) we thought we’d play a little game of spot the gnome or as we’re officially calling it here at Einhorn Towers – Where’s Walter?
Stuff is the Stephen Einhorn blog where you'll hear from Stephen, Estella, Jane and the rest of Team Einhorn. Join the conversation, we would love to hear from you!
- Stephen Einhorn is an ethical & sustainable jewellery brand, but what does this mean?
- Stephen Einhorn Signet ring worn by Russel Tovey in Wylde Magazine
- Our Heavy Link necklace worn by Robert Pattinson in Esquire Magazine
- The History & The Enduring Style of Signet Rings
- What is the September birthstone?
- About Town
- Around The World
- Behind The Scenes
- Bespoke Jewellery
- Destinee & Dirk
- Great Brits
- In The Press
- Jewellery Guides
- Jukebox Friday
- Looks We Love
- Our Customer Testimonials
- Our London
- Photo Friday
- Skulls & Bones
- Stephen Einhorn News & Events