When Swedish train drivers were told they couldn’t wear shorts in the heat they decided to emulate their female counterparts by wearing skirts. How brilliant, except that we think that the company Arriva are wet and wimpy – instead of immediately folding because of the sheer horror and taboo nature of a man wearing a skirt to work, we say they should have just said, right on men, go for it and wear your skirts with pride… much better! Below are some examples of what your train driver SHOULD have looked like as you made your way to work!
Stuff is the Stephen Einhorn blog where you'll hear from Stephen, Estella, Jane and the rest of Team Einhorn. Join the conversation, we would love to hear from you!
- Stephen Einhorn is an ethical & sustainable jewellery brand, but what does this mean?
- Stephen Einhorn Signet ring worn by Russel Tovey in Wylde Magazine
- Our Heavy Link necklace worn by Robert Pattinson in Esquire Magazine
- The History & The Enduring Style of Signet Rings
- What is the September birthstone?
- About Town
- Around The World
- Behind The Scenes
- Bespoke Jewellery
- Destinee & Dirk
- Great Brits
- In The Press
- Jewellery Guides
- Jukebox Friday
- Looks We Love
- Our Customer Testimonials
- Our London
- Photo Friday
- Skulls & Bones
- Stephen Einhorn News & Events