Stuff is the Stephen Einhorn blog where you'll hear from Stephen, Estella, Jane and the rest of Team Einhorn. Join the conversation, we would love to hear from you!
- Positive Luxury’s Butterfly Mark – The Highest Standards in Sustainability
- Arlo Parks wears Stephen Einhorn on BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge
- Little Works of Art #1 – The Strawberry Heart Necklace
- Finally it’s a Leap Year!
- Stephen Einhorn is an ethical & sustainable jewellery brand, but what does this mean?
- About Town
- Around The World
- Behind The Scenes
- Bespoke Jewellery
- Destinee & Dirk
- Great Brits
- In The Press
- Jewellery Guides
- Jukebox Friday
- Looks We Love
- Our Customer Testimonials
- Our London
- Photo Friday
- Skulls & Bones
- Stephen Einhorn News & Events
Tag Archives: Canadian Diamonds
The first time I stood behind the counter in Stephen Einhorn’s (my parents) London shop I was really young. There was a range of men’s jewellery back then, a few women’s jewellery pieces and some amazingly quirky household objects (Past … Continue reading →