Stuff is the Stephen Einhorn blog where you'll hear from Stephen, Estella, Jane and the rest of Team Einhorn. Join the conversation, we would love to hear from you!
- Positive Luxury’s Butterfly Mark – The Highest Standards in Sustainability
- Arlo Parks wears Stephen Einhorn on BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge
- Little Works of Art #1 – The Strawberry Heart Necklace
- Finally it’s a Leap Year!
- Stephen Einhorn is an ethical & sustainable jewellery brand, but what does this mean?
- About Town
- Around The World
- Behind The Scenes
- Bespoke Jewellery
- Destinee & Dirk
- Great Brits
- In The Press
- Jewellery Guides
- Jukebox Friday
- Looks We Love
- Our Customer Testimonials
- Our London
- Photo Friday
- Skulls & Bones
- Stephen Einhorn News & Events
Tag Archives: Fair Trade Gold
The first time I stood behind the counter in Stephen Einhorn’s (my parents) London shop I was really young. There was a range of men’s jewellery back then, a few women’s jewellery pieces and some amazingly quirky household objects (Past … Continue reading →
What a wonderful profile piece by Gemma Billington on Stephen Einhorn, his background, company history and current designer jewellery and bespoke jewellery collections. Gemma’s representation of Stephen Einhorn, his brand, company ethos and unique men’s and women’s designer jewellery collections … Continue reading →