Talking of pigeons, I’d like to introduce my pigeon pendant necklace. He’s quite the international jetsetter and has been stopped twice in customs. I know what you’re thinking and no he wasn’t up to mischief, the officials simply wanted to have a closer look at the little fella. As a result of all this attention he now refuses to enter an airport unless he’s wearing his shades and is demanding we fly business class…
Stuff is the Stephen Einhorn blog where you'll hear from Stephen, Estella, Jane and the rest of Team Einhorn. Join the conversation, we would love to hear from you!
- Stephen Einhorn is an ethical & sustainable jewellery brand, but what does this mean?
- Stephen Einhorn Signet ring worn by Russel Tovey in Wylde Magazine
- Our Heavy Link necklace worn by Robert Pattinson in Esquire Magazine
- The History & The Enduring Style of Signet Rings
- What is the September birthstone?
- About Town
- Around The World
- Behind The Scenes
- Bespoke Jewellery
- Destinee & Dirk
- Great Brits
- In The Press
- Jewellery Guides
- Jukebox Friday
- Looks We Love
- Our Customer Testimonials
- Our London
- Photo Friday
- Skulls & Bones
- Stephen Einhorn News & Events