Stuff is the Stephen Einhorn blog where you'll hear from Stephen, Estella, Jane and the rest of Team Einhorn. Join the conversation, we would love to hear from you!
- Stephen Einhorn is an ethical & sustainable jewellery brand, but what does this mean?
- Stephen Einhorn Signet ring worn by Russel Tovey in Wylde Magazine
- Our Heavy Link necklace worn by Robert Pattinson in Esquire Magazine
- The History & The Enduring Style of Signet Rings
- What is the September birthstone?
- About Town
- Around The World
- Behind The Scenes
- Bespoke Jewellery
- Destinee & Dirk
- Great Brits
- In The Press
- Jewellery Guides
- Jukebox Friday
- Looks We Love
- Our Customer Testimonials
- Our London
- Photo Friday
- Skulls & Bones
- Stephen Einhorn News & Events
Monthly Archives: January 2015
Congratulations to costume designer Colleen Atwood for her nomination for an Oscar for Into the Woods. It looks amazing, the costumes are incredible. Below you can view a short documentary with interviews with Colleen about the inspiration behind some of … Continue reading
Our silver and onyx Oxford ring looking rather splendid in The New York Times Style Magazine. We love the goat on the cover too – goats are the new ‘must have’ accessory for all you style mavericks out there! Stephen … Continue reading