How incredible is the HSB Turning Torso in Malmö, Sweden – designed by Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava. Not only is it an amazing combination of sculpture and building, it is also a building that facilitates an environmentally adapted way of life. It required all involved entrepreneurs to work in an environmental friendly way and is supplied with 100% locally produced renewable energy. HSB Turning Torso is real wonder of modern architecture and design.
Stuff is the Stephen Einhorn blog where you'll hear from Stephen, Estella, Jane and the rest of Team Einhorn. Join the conversation, we would love to hear from you!
- Stephen Einhorn is an ethical & sustainable jewellery brand, but what does this mean?
- Stephen Einhorn Signet ring worn by Russel Tovey in Wylde Magazine
- Our Heavy Link necklace worn by Robert Pattinson in Esquire Magazine
- The History & The Enduring Style of Signet Rings
- What is the September birthstone?
- About Town
- Around The World
- Behind The Scenes
- Bespoke Jewellery
- Destinee & Dirk
- Great Brits
- In The Press
- Jewellery Guides
- Jukebox Friday
- Looks We Love
- Our Customer Testimonials
- Our London
- Photo Friday
- Skulls & Bones
- Stephen Einhorn News & Events