Stuff is the Stephen Einhorn blog where you'll hear from Stephen, Estella, Jane and the rest of Team Einhorn. Join the conversation, we would love to hear from you!
- Little Works of Art #1 – The Strawberry Heart Necklace
- Finally it’s a Leap Year!
- Stephen Einhorn is an ethical & sustainable jewellery brand, but what does this mean?
- Stephen Einhorn Signet ring worn by Russel Tovey in Wylde Magazine
- Our Heavy Link necklace worn by Robert Pattinson in Esquire Magazine
- About Town
- Around The World
- Behind The Scenes
- Bespoke Jewellery
- Destinee & Dirk
- Great Brits
- In The Press
- Jewellery Guides
- Jukebox Friday
- Looks We Love
- Our Customer Testimonials
- Our London
- Photo Friday
- Skulls & Bones
- Stephen Einhorn News & Events
Tag Archives: Environmental Responsibility
For the last two weeks on Radio 4 there have been two Reith lectures given by Aung San Suu Kyi. Su Kyi is the prominent pro-democracy leader in Burma and a winner of the Nobel Peace Prize. The lectures were … Continue reading →