Stuff is the Stephen Einhorn blog where you'll hear from Stephen, Estella, Jane and the rest of Team Einhorn. Join the conversation, we would love to hear from you!
- Little Works of Art #1 – The Strawberry Heart Necklace
- Finally it’s a Leap Year!
- Stephen Einhorn is an ethical & sustainable jewellery brand, but what does this mean?
- Stephen Einhorn Signet ring worn by Russel Tovey in Wylde Magazine
- Our Heavy Link necklace worn by Robert Pattinson in Esquire Magazine
- About Town
- Around The World
- Behind The Scenes
- Bespoke Jewellery
- Destinee & Dirk
- Great Brits
- In The Press
- Jewellery Guides
- Jukebox Friday
- Looks We Love
- Our Customer Testimonials
- Our London
- Photo Friday
- Skulls & Bones
- Stephen Einhorn News & Events
Tag Archives: Fair Trade Gold
‘A rose by any other word would smell as sweet…’ Juliet was of course talking about her Romeo, and she was right, after all, what’s in a name? Well, the rose we use here at Stephen Einhorn does indeed have … Continue reading
Yes for us, this was THE wedding of the year! Whoever else might get married this year, I’m sorry but it won’t be as great as this one was. Our beautiful Lily got married to the wonderful Alex in an … Continue reading