Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
1) Stephen Einhorn Limited is incorporated as a Private Limited Company in England. The web site contents, terms and conditions and all contracts formed between Stephen Einhorn Limited and users shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with English Law.
2) These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
3) To order goods you must be at least 18 years of age.
4) By clicking the 'Buy' button to submit your order on the checkout screen you are offering to buy the goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
5) For goods shipped outside the UK, you will be liable for any local or importation taxes or costs due on your purchase. You may receive a separate invoice from our shipper with these additional customs charges.
6) We have the right, at our discretion, to refuse to supply goods for your order.
7) Goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods we will refund any money already paid. We will not be liable for compensation or damages if we do not supply goods.
8) A binding contract is formed only once your payment has been processed.
9) We aim to deliver within the time scales stated although at times delivery may be subject to conditions outside of our control. All delivery times are approximate and we will not be held liable for any compensation or damages as a result of late or non-delivery.
10) If we are unable to deliver within our normal delivery time we will contact you immediately to agree a new delivery date. If we are unable to agree a new date we will refund any money paid by you for the goods. You have the right to contact us if we do not deliver within the time-scales outlined in the Delivery Information.
11) Warranty conditions: Please check the goods on delivery. If goods are delivered damaged or faulty you must inform us within 10 days of delivery. If you do not inform us within 10 days we shall have no liability for goods said to be damaged on delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights. The warranty lapses in the event of incorrect use, third-party repairs and careless handling and the warranty does not cover normal wear-and-tear or parts such as leather straps, satin ribbons, pearl stringing and chain, any abuse, or if the jewellery is damaged, for example during an accident.
12) You will only own the goods once we have received payment in full. You will be responsible for the goods once delivery is made or delayed by you at delivery.
13) Our Money Back Guarantee will apply on delivery if all guarantee conditions are satisfied. Where the contract is terminated or the Guarantee applies we will refund to you all sums paid by you and you will return the goods in their original and unused condition together with their packaging and your receipt details.
14) To return or exchange goods please follow the returns procedure detailed under Our Money Back Guarantee. It is your responsibility to return your goods to us. We do not accept liability for the costs of return, returns damaged in transit or not received by us and we do not refund postage charges on exchanges or refunds. This does not affect your statutory rights.
15) Every care has been taken in the preparation of the content of this web site. However, as far as is permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied as to the accuracy of information contained herein.
16) Images may not be displayed as actual size. All sizes, weights and measurements are approximate and are taken at their widest points and included for guidance only.
17) We do not accept any responsibility for any website not under our control, which may act as a portal for our site, or be connected by hypertext links from our site.
18) If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
19) Any disputes not resolved by the normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England & Wales under English Law.
20) These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions.
21) All deposits are non-refundable.
22) Our free shipping offers can only be redeemed against jewellery designs. All of our interior pieces are excluded from these promotions.
23) Bespoke commissions are excluded from any welcome offers or promotions.
24) Children and babies should not be left unattended at any time with jewellery.
Stephen Einhorn Ltd
At stepheneinhorn.co.uk we are committed to protecting your privacy.
We use the information we collect to process your order and provide you with a more personalised shopping experience.
stepheneinhorn.co.uk utilises industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt sensitive information such as your name, address and payment card details.
Your information will not be given to any outside organisation for its use in marketing without your consent.
When shopping at stepheneinhorn.co.uk you can be safe in the knowledge that your transactions are secure.
All transactions are processed using industry standard SSL (secure sockets layer) technology to ensure that shopping is safe. Our secure server ensures that your details are securely encrypted so that they may be securely transmitted to us over the internet.
If you are still concerned about the security of issuing your card details on line then you can call us with your payment information on +44 (0) 20 7359 4977
COMMISSIONS TO WORK WITH CUSTOMERS' OWN JEWELLERY
From time to time we are asked by customers to work with their own Diamonds or Gemstones that hold great sentimental value to them. For this type of commission we will remove the Diamonds or Gemstones from their existing settings and re-set them in one of our own contemporary designs on special request. In this instance we have a Disclaimer that must be agreed to before we will accept to undertake the commission: